COTA is Recommending Only Essential Travel Until Further Notice.
We are focused on the health, safety and well-being of our employees, customers and neighbors. We appreciate your patience as we continue to monitor the situation and adjust daily.
Monday, April 6. Service changes below.
Lines Not in Service
Line 13 Arlington/ 1st
Line 21 Hilliard Rome
Line 25 Brice
Line 35 Dublin-Granville
Line 41 Crosswoods / Polaris
Line 42 Sharon Woods
Line 43 Westerville
Line 44 Easton
Line 45 New Albany
Line 46 Gahanna
Line 51 Reynoldsburg
Line 52 Canal Winchester
Line 61 Grove City
Line 71 Hilliard
Line 72 Tuttle
Line 73 Dublin
Line 74 Smoky Row
Examples of Essential Travel
- To obtain necessary services or supplies for yourself and your family and household members.
- To and from work when no other travel alternatives are available.
- To engage in activities or perform tasks essential to your health and safety, or to the health and safety of your family or household members.
- To care for elderly, minors, dependents, persons with disabilities or other vulnerable persons.
- To and from educational institutions for purposes of receiving materials for distance learning, for receiving meals, and any other related services.
- To return to a place of residence from outside the jurisdiction.
- Required by law enforcement or court order.
COTA is temporarily suspending fare collection for all trips. We are asking customers to enter and exit through the rear doors to encourage social distancing. ADA customers will board from the front.
These changes are to protect the health and safety of our customers and employees by encouraging social distancing, while maintaining mobility for essential trips.
For more information please check COTA.com daily, subscribe to rider alerts or call COTA’s customer care center at 614-228-1776.