Transit Amenity Contribution Program
Enhance your transit experience
COTA constantly works to improve your mobility experience, and we invite you to be an integral part of the process. There are three easy ways to enhance your experience with COTA:
- Request an Amenity
- Amenities include features such as trash cans, benches, shelters and lights at a transit stop. For stops in need of updated amenities, repairs or special requests, we have an Amenity Request Program. Click to find out if your stop qualifies for an amenity upgrade!
- Contribute Toward a New Amenity
- You can help improve the mobility experience in your neighborhood by contributing toward a new amenity. Your participation in this program ensures a strong, safe mobility experience for all in your community.
- Adopt-A-Stop (Coming Soon!)
- When you or your organization sign up to Adopt-a-Stop, you agree to help pick up litter and empty the COTA-provided trash receptacles at the adopted location. To show our gratitude, we’ll recognize you with a special plaque at your adopted stop.
Once you find the program that fits your need, submit a form to give our team more information about your transit stop. If you use internet explorer as your browser, please use the paper version of the form. We will analyze your request and work with the local municipality to determine which improvements are possible.