Find Your Next Career at COTA
At COTA, we’re committed to creating a positive working environment that moves people forward. No matter what your education, training or skill set, we provide opportunities that allow you to succeed while becoming part of a people-first company, in a future-forward industry. We’re an innovative, dynamic organization focused on creating an equitable, diverse and inclusive workforce. With COTA, the road ahead is full of possibilities. Take a look and see for yourself.
Opportunities at COTA
Start your new career with an innovative and dynamic organization. As COTA’s dynamic service continues to grow and expand to meet the needs of our community, we will see similar growth as an organization. This will continue to present unique, bold career opportunities at COTA.
COTA hires for many different positions including transit operators, mechanics & technicians, coach cleaners, customer service representatives, administrative staff (Innovation, Development, Marketing, Information Technology, Human Resources, Finance, Operations, Legal, Government Affairs & Communications), and many more! Check out our list of opportunities above for more details. For questions, please contact the Talent Acquisition Team at TalentAcquisition@cota.com. Thank you for your interest in COTA!
- 2020 Best Companies for Women to Advance List – Parity.org
- 2020 Outstanding Public Transportation System Achievement Award by the American Public Transportation Association – Learn More
- 2020 Diversity in Business Awards honoree in the Outstanding Diversity Organization category – Learn More
- 2019 Healthy Worksite Gold level Award from the Healthy Business Council of Ohio – Learn More
- 2019 Wonderful Workplaces for Young Professionals – Learn More
- 2018 Outstanding Public Transportation System Achievement Award by the American Public Transportation Association
- 2018 Ohio Department of Transportation Civil Rights Transportation Symposium Transit System of the Year
- 2017 HR Excellence Award for Team Excellence – Learn More
- 2017 and 2018 Columbus Business First, Honoree for Healthiest Large Employer in Central Ohio – Learn More
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
COTA provides equal employment opportunity to all employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability and military or veteran
status, except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists for a specified position. This policy affects all employment practices, including recruitment, selection, promotions, terminations, transfers, layoffs,
compensation, training, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Under COTA’s Affirmative Action Plan, discrimination in any terms, conditions, and/or privileges of employment is forbidden.
Read the full Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
COTA values the service veterans and their family members have given to our country and supports the hiring of veterans, returning service members, and military spouses. If you are a disabled veteran (or any other person
with a disability) applying for a career with COTA and need assistance with our application process, please contact our Diversity and EEO Administrator.