Public Meetings for January Service Changes
Join us at one of our upcoming public meetings to discuss potential changes to COTA's service.
Join COTA at one of our upcoming public meetings to learn about service changes proposed to begin on January 3, 2021. During these meetings, attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions and provide input on recommended service adjustments.
The meetings will be held:
- Thursday, October 14 at 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 19 at 12 p.m. (noon)
There are now four ways to attend and participate!
COTA Downtown Boardroom – 33 N. High St. Columbus, OH 43215 (masks required)
Tune in live by visiting COTA’s Facebook page during the public meeting times.
Access Code: 2433 543 8810
Access Code: 2428 627 4770
COTA’s Downtown Boardroom is ADA accessible.
Attendees with questions or special mobility needs can contact COTA Customer Care at 614-228-1776.
Proposed January 2022 Service Changes
- Scheduling adjustments on weekdays and/or weekends
- Line 1 Kenny/Livingston, Line 2 E Main/N High, Line 3 Harrisburg/Northwest, Line 10 E Broad/ W Broad, Line 22 OSU/Rickenbacker, Line 24 Hamilton, Line 25 Brice, Line 34 Morse, Line 102 N High/Polaris Pkwy, and CMAX
- Routing changes
- Lines 1 Kenny/Livingston, Line 2 E Main/N High, Line 10 E Broad/ W Broad, Line 24 Hamilton, and Line 25 Brice
Tell us what you think!
We welcome questions about our service changes, reactions to our methodology and ideas about how we can continue to search for service solutions that better meet our community needs. Contact COTA to give your feedback on our January 2022 service changes and service allocation process.