All COTA Buses Are Equipped for Riders with Disabilities.
We make riding easy with these extra bus features –
- Ramps accommodate wheelchairs and other mobility devices.
- Buses lower to the curb to make boarding easy.
- Announcements and displays so you know the next bus stop.
- Service animals and one assistant ride free.
50% off Bus Fares with Key Card.Riders with disabilities can ride the bus at half the price of a regular fare. You must have a Key Card issued by COTA to qualify. For more information, see Special Rates.
Get Your Key Card and Start Riding Today!
- Make sure you have a photo ID and proof of disability before applying.
- Medicare card;
- Social Security Award letter; or
- Veteran Disability Award letter
- Apply in person at William J. Lhota Building, COTA Pass Sales Office, 33 N. High St. or call (614) 228-1776 to request an application by mail.
If you have difficulty riding fixed-route buses, check our COTA Mainstream page for information on COTA’s door-to-door service program.
For More InformationClick here to download our Riders with Disabilities brochure to get the details on ADA requirements, free or reduced fares and special bus features.